Dr Joseph J. Colella is an internationally recognized weight loss expert, and robotic/ bariatric surgeon. He has served as an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School, Hahnemann Medical School, The Medical College of Pennsylvania, and The Drexel University College of Medicine. He is a founding member of and is currently on the executive Board of the Clinical Robotic Surgery Association, an international association of the world's premier robotic surgeons. Dr Colella is one of the few weight loss experts in the world with his surgical training and experience. This training and experience allows for a singular perspective on human anatomy, physiology and disease processes.
Dr Joe Colella
RT @WebMD: Adding a squeeze of lemon does more than make your water more flavorful. Learn more: https://t.co/T3OqlKpvIq https://t.co/BeYnGb…
by @drjcolella - 7 hours ago
RT @WebMD: Spinal stenosis happens most often in your lower back or neck. What to know about possible causes: https://t.co/Pz4pAz67i4 https…
by @drjcolella - 8 hours ago
RT @goodhealth: 5 dumbbell exercises for a full body burn https://t.co/3cxI3B3R5q
by @drjcolella - 13 hours ago
RT @MensHealthMag: The Ultimate Summer Tomato Salad from @GuyGourmet 🍅 https://t.co/tFXFaJzbr4
RT @muscle_fitness: The 25 ways to improve your workout. https://t.co/IEq7hT3GTd https://t.co/nKrng2T6bA
by @drjcolella - 14 hours ago
Dr.JoeColella - 2 years ago
@drjcolella: If you're juicing then you are already trapped in the quicksand of sugar addiction.
Talking about your weight..This Sunday, May 24th at 7:00 PM EST on CBS Sports Radio, Orlando 810 AM 93.1 & 94.1 PM
Top 5 for the weekend !!
1. Don't drink sugary liquids; eat the fruit don't drink the juice!
2. Take an aggressive look at your dairy consumption; too much simple sugar lurking everywhere. Try almond milk
3. Make your protein intake equal to the amount in pounds that you want to weigh. For example: if you want to weigh 140 pounds, consume 140 grams of protein.
4. Watch out for the sugar in condiments.
5. Even moderate alcohol consumption is a problem if you are trying to lose weight.
Sign up to the Pan Macmillan newsletter for great extra content and free extracts.