The truth about Christmas - its traditions unravelled!
Have you ever wondered:
- Who decided to celebrate Jesus’ birthday on 25th December . . . and why?
- Who exactly was Saint Nicholas?
- Why do we kiss under the mistletoe?
- When was the first Christmas card sent?
- What on earth has a Yule log got to do with Christmas?
- Did Father Christmas really used to wear green?
- Who invented the advent calendar?
- What do crackers have to do with Christmas?
- Where do the flying reindeer come from?
- What’s all the holly and ivy for?
- Why are carols called carols?
- What exactly is a manger?
- Why have a fairy, not an angel at the top of the tree?
The answers to these and many other festive questions can be found within the covers of this delightful little book!