We asked you what you think are the most overused words. Here are the top five responses.
1. SELFIE was the most popular least popular word. Thanks @ddx2x44 , @msjademoulds and @bronzebygold.
2. You don't open, you pop-up… 'pop up' came up a few times. We'll have to make sure we don't call our beloved shack a pop-up anymore.
3. Editor's pick: 'literally'.
4. 'Searing'. So says Mahesh Rao, author of The Smoke is Rising.
5. And one we haven't heard before: USIE! Any suggestions as to what this means welcome.
Got any other pet-hate words or phrases? Keep them coming to @picadorbooks.
Main photograph (c) Susanne Nilsson / flickr.com.