The start of any year can be exhausting and keeping New Year's resolutions can seem nigh on impossible, so when we spotted @Crusaderofchaos' plight on Twitter, we wanted to help.
We've chosen five of the many quotes that inspire us to pick up a book. Here's to keeping our reading mojo in 2015 – the year Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg has called 'the year of books'.
1. If television is proving to be your worst enemy, take a leaf out of Groucho Marx's book:
2. If you're broke this month, you can travel in your mind while you read:
3. Resolved to meet new people this year? You can kill two birds with one stone:
4. Still exhausted after your holiday? Relax after all that December chaos with
5. And remember, it needn't be all about quantity:
All images from flickr.com; © in order of appearance: Ángel Raúl Ravelo Rodríguez, Eric Fischer, Gayle Nicholson, Torley, Christopher.