Five quotes that will inspire you to read more this year
The start of any year can be exhausting and keeping New Year's resolutions can seem nigh on impossible, so when we spotted @Crusaderofchaos' plight on Twitter, we wanted to help.
We've chosen five of the many quotes that inspire us to pick up a book. Here's to keeping our reading mojo in 2015 – the year Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg has called 'the year of books'.
1. If television is proving to be your worst enemy, take a leaf out of Groucho Marx's book:
2. If you're broke this month, you can travel in your mind while you read:
3. Resolved to meet new people this year? You can kill two birds with one stone:
4. Still exhausted after your holiday? Relax after all that December chaos with
5. And remember, it needn't be all about quantity:
All images from flickr.com; © in order of appearance: Ángel Raúl Ravelo Rodríguez, Eric Fischer, Gayle Nicholson, Torley, Christopher.