Are you #Leanin15?
16 August 2016
By Pan Macmillan
We would like to feature your #LeanIn15Selfie or #Leanin15 image ("Contribution”) in the advertising campaign for Joe Wicks’ next book Lean in 15: The Sustain Plan.
If you would like your pic to be part of the campaign, please fill in your details below. Don't forget to read the terms and conditions below.
Lean in 15: The Sustain Plan
is published on 17 November 2016. Only forms submitted before 29 September 2016 will be included.
Terms and conditions
1. This Agreement entitles Macmillan to use any post tagged #LeanIn15selfie or #Leanin15 posted by the Contributor on the Contributor's Instagram or Twitter feed until publication of Lean in 15: The Sustain Plan
on 17 November 2016.
2. In consideration of having the opportunity to participate in Joe Wicks' new advertising campaign, the Contributor grants to Macmillan from the date of this Agreement a non-exclusive, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free licence to publish, edit, display, use, transmit, make available, distribute and store the Contribution in whole or in part for any purpose for the full period of copyright including all periods of renewal, extension and revival of the copyright and in all media whether now known or hereafter devised (including without limitation in print, digital and electronic form) and to sublicense the same.
3. The Contributor grants Macmillan the right to publish the county in which they live in conjunction with the Contribution.
4. The Contributor acknowledges that nothing in this Agreement shall obligate Macmillan to use or exploit the Contribution licensed to it by the Contributor. In the event that Macmillan decides not to use the Contribution, the Contributor shall have no claim for loss of opportunity to enhance the Contributor’s reputation or for any other reason whatsoever.
5. The Contributor undertakes, warrants and represents that:
a.The Contributor is the person who appears in the Contribution and is over 18 years old;
b. the Contributor has full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and grant the rights granted herein;
c. the Contributor is the sole legal and beneficial owner of all the rights, title and interests in and to all of the intellectual property rights in the Contribution or, in the event that the Contributor is not the sole legal and beneficial owner, the Contributor has all the necessary permissions, consents, approvals, licences, and authorities to grant the rights pursuant to this Agreement;
d. the Contribution is the original work of the Contributor and not copied (in whole or part) to any extent or at all;
e. in the event that the Contribution contains any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights belonging to a third party, the Contributor has obtained the prior written consent from any such third party allowing the Contributor to grant the rights contained herein, and no additional fees shall be due to any third party for any use of the Contribution hereunder;
f. in the event that the Contribution contains any recognisable likeness of any other living person(s), location or institution, the Contributor has obtained the prior written consent from such person(s) whose likeness is reproduced, such institution and/or the owner of such location (as applicable) allowing the Contributor to grant the rights contained herein;
g. nothing in the Contribution is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, plagiarised, abusive, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, discriminatory, harassing, racist, sexist, indecent, pornographic, violates any right of privacy or publicity or infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights belonging to any third party;
h. nothing in the Contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which the Contributor may owe or violates any contract by which the Contributor is bound. 6. The Contributor hereby waives or agrees not to assert (where such waiver is not possible at law) any and all moral rights they may now or in the future hold in connection with the Contribution.
6. The Contributor shall cooperate fully with Macmillan in relation to any legal action that might arise from the publication of the Contribution and the Contributor shall give Macmillan access (at its reasonable request) to any relevant accounts, documents and records within the power or control of the Contributor.
7. No person other than a party to this Agreement shall have any rights to enforce any term of this Agreement and no variation of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties.
8. Macmillan may sub-license or assign these rights to its affiliates. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors in business, licensees and assigns of Macmillan.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation.
10. Macmillan Publishers International Ltd. trading as Pan Macmillan. Trading address: 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR. Registered address: Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ