Campbell Books are delighted once again to be an official sponsor of The Baby Show, continuing our partnership with the leading UK parenting & pregnancy event in 2017.
This year, we are sponsoring The Baby Show Crèche. The crèche is free to visitors of the show and run by local nursery, Little Folks. Parents can book their little ones in for 1.5 hour slots at a time for them to enjoy fun activities, story time, games and more! You can find the crèche at stand G90.
We are also exhibiting at the Campbell Books booth at stand G84. Visit our booth to browse our latest range of specialist books for babies and toddlers and get expert advice on reading to your child. You can also get free giveaways and big discounts on our books!
As a special offer, we’re giving away 15 pairs of complimentary tickets to the show
! To enter, fill out the form below by 11th
of May. Full terms & conditions below. Good luck!
Required form 'Campbell_BabyShow2017Comp' does not exist.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into our Baby Show Birmingham Sweepstakes (“promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Macmillan Children’s Books a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“promoter”).
2. To enter this promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) the person submitting should be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The promotion is ongoing and open for entries from 5th May 2017 to 11th May 2017.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this promotion via the entry form above.
7. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted.
8. The prize for the promotion consists of the following: one (1) pair of tickets to The Baby Show at NEC Birmingham (19-21 May, 2017). ARV £40.00. A total of fifteen (15) winners will be selected.
9. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: We will select a winner at random. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address provided on entry form. Details on how to claim prize will be provided at that time.
10. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that the winner receive their prize within three weeks of winner providing details for the prize to be sent to. If a winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
11. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
13. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the promotion.
14. The Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.