Give the gift of a Collector's Library Bundle with our Instagram Giveaway
If you're a fan of books and you're not following our Instagram channel, where have you been? We have bookshops, books, authors and now the chance to gift someone a bundle of Macmillan Collector's Library books.
For those that don't know, our Macmillan Collector's Library are beautifully designed, pocket sized hardcover classics produced to the highest quality: real cloth hardcover binding, a ribbon marker and gilt edges. That's just the outside - the inside is just as good as you remember too!
We're asking our Instagram followers to tag someone special that they'd like to receive one of the three Collector's Library Bundles we've set up below. Once the giveaway ends, we'll pick two people from each bundle to receive them! Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this post.
This competition is now closed.
The Family Bundle
Featuring family favourites, this bundle is perfect for someone that has children or just loves these classic stories.
This bundle features Peter Pan
by J.M. Barrie, The Jungle Book
by Rudyard Kipling and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass
by Lewis Carroll.
The Horror Bundle
For people that like ghost stories, we've created this spooky bundle. We'd advise not reading these just before bed.
This bundle features Complete Ghost Stories
by M. R. James, Ghost Stories
by Charles Dickens and Irish Ghost Stories
The Classic Bundle
For people that love the classic stories. Think Shakespeare, Jane Austen and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
This bundle features Hamlet
by Shakespeare, Pride and Prejudice
by Jane Austen and The Best of Sherlock Holmes
by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Macmillan Collector’s Library Giveaway (“Promotion
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 16:00 on 02/06/2017
and ends at 23:59 on 11/06/2017.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: On the bundle you wish to submit a friend or family member for, find the related photo on our Instagram channel (www.instagram.com/panmacmillan
) and tag their Instagram handle. As an example, if we wanted to gift the Horror bundle to user @JohnSmith, we would reply to the Horror Bundle photo on the Pan Macmillan Instagram and tag him in the comments. This competition is only applicable on the Pan Macmillan Instagram channel and entries via other means will not be accepted.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Promotion.
There is no restriction on the number of entries that an eligible person can make.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: Each bundle (Horror, Classic & Family) has 3 books within it, titles as determined below. There are two of each bundle (two classics, two horrors and two family). Each winner will receive 3 books from the chosen bundle.
- Horror Bundle: Ghost Stories, Complete Ghost Stories, Irish Ghost Stories
- Classic Bundle: Hamlet, Pride and Prejudice, The Best of Sherlock Holmes
- Family Bundle: The Jungle Book, Peter Pan & Alice's Adventures In Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: Two winners per bundle will be randomly selected from all eligible tags, and contact details must be submitted to the Promoter within a reasonable time period for us to send the prizes to them. If no response is had within a two-week period, their prize is forfeited and the Promoter will select a new winner.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: a message on Instagram by the official Pan Macmillan account (@panmacmillan) the week after closure of the competition (competition closes on June 11, 2017)
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
14. The winner’s Instagram name will be posted on the Pan Macmillan website once they have accepted their prize.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.