Win tickets to meet Ann Cleeves & the stars of ITV's Vera
23 December 2015
By Pan Macmillan
Win the chance to attend an exclusive screening of ITV's adaptation of Ann Cleeves' latest novel, The Moth Catcher and meet the cast and crew of ITV's Vera as well as bestselling author, Ann Cleeves.
Hosted at the Courthouse Hotel, a Grade II listed converted Magistrates Court in the heart of stylish Soho, the event will include a drinks reception, a private screening, followed by a Q&A with Ann Cleeves and the cast and crew from ITV's Vera.
Competition winners will also receive a copy of The Moth Catchersigned by Ann Cleeves and the star of ITV's Vera, Brenda Blethyn.
There are four pairs of tickets up for grabs, to enter answer the question below.
Which actress plays Ann Cleeve’s Vera Stanhope in the ITV drama?
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING.
Competition closes at midday on 22 January 2016. UK residents only, you must be 18 or over to enter.
Terms and conditions:
All entries must be received by 12:00 on 22 January 2016.
No purchase necessary.
1. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: a pair of tickets to attend an exclusive screening on the 4th of February 2016 of ITV's adaptation of Ann Cleeves' latest novel, The Moth Catcher. The event will is at the Courthouse Hotel, 19 - 21 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7HL, it will include a drinks reception, a private screening, followed by a Q&A with Ann Cleeves and the cast and crew from ITV's Vera. The attendees names will be put on the guest list and they should take a confirmation email along for verification. Travel and personal expenses and arrangements are not included in the prize, they are the responsibility of the winner. There are 4 pairs of tickets to be won.
2. Not open to staff members of Macmillan Publishers International Ltd or The Times.
3. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
4. You can enter this Promotion by answering the multiple choice question at www.panmacmillan.com/mothcatcher
5. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
6. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted.
7. By entering the competition you give Macmillan Publishers International Ltd permission to use your entry for marketing purposes. This includes but not limited to announcing the winner’s name and rights to image or video use.
8. Competition closes 12:00 on 22 January 2016. The winner will be selected on the 22nd January 2016. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: four winners will be selected from the correctly answered entries at random via a randomised computer selection.
9. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: by email within 3 working days of being selected.
10. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 3 working days or 24 hours prior to 4th of February 2016 (whichever is earlier) and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 3 working days or 24 hours prior to 4thof February 2016 (whichever is earlier) from date they confirm acceptance of the prize. Confirmation will be sent by email and the winner’s name and their plus one will be added to the guest list on the door of the event. If a winner does not accept the prize within 3 working days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
11. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to FAO Marketing Dpt. Pan Macmillan Publishers, 20 New Wharf Road, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
12. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available. The prize is not transferable.
13. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
14. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
15. The Promoter is Macmillan Publishers International Ltd
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.