1. Describe Jessica Daniel: what motivates her? What are her personality traits? What are her strongest and weakest characteristics?
2. Why do you think Jessica finds it hard to get Sebastian Lowe out of her head?
3. Talk about the secondary characters. Do any in particular stand out for you?
4. What does Ryan’s anger at the police and his father’s lack of security suggest about him?
5. Compare Izzy Diamond and Jessica Daniel, what are their similarities and differences?
6. Talk about which point you think is the catalyst to the story.
7. What themes does the author explore?
8. Discuss the ending of the book.
9. How did this book compare to other titles in the Jessica Daniel series?
10. What do you think is next for Jessica Daniel?