Win The Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy audiobook to celebrate #LoveAudio
Enter our Twitter competition for your chance to win the complete CD boxset of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
This competition is closed.
We're seeing out #LoveAudio week with a galactic bang, and we're giving 5 lucky people the chance to win the Douglas Adams beloved classic, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy audiobook.
Read by Stephen Fry and Martin Freeman, The Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a running time of approximately 29 hours and comes with 25 CDs.
For your chance to win, simply follow our Pan Macmillan Twitter account and retweet the tweet below:
Competition is open from June 23rd at 12:00, and closes on June 25th, at 23:59. Winners will be selected at random. Full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this competition to win The Complete Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy CD Bundle (“Promotion
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 12:00 BST
on Friday 23rd June 2017
and 23:59 BST
on Sunday 25th June 2017
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Following the Pan Macmillan Twitter account @panmacmillan
and retweeting the highlighted tweet.
Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: 1 x The Complete Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy CD boxset (x 5)
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: Winners selected randomly from all eligible retweets. Winners will be contacted via Twitter through Direct Message.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: Winners will be sent a Direct Message on Twitter.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
14. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Communications Department, Pan Macmillan, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.