We have long suspected that books make the best Valentines and these quotes prove it. We've made them into e-cards for you so you can share them with your loved ones, romantic or otherwise, this Valentine's Day. If you use them don't forget to tell everyone where you found them!
1. “I grabbed my book and opened it up. I wanted to smell it. Heck, I wanted to kiss it. Yes, kiss it. That's right, I am a book kisser.” ― Sherman Alexie
2. “Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.” ― Jane Smiley
3. “A half-read book is a half-finished love affair.” ― David Mitchell
4. “Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back.” ― John Green
5. “There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It's like falling in love.” ― Christopher Morley
>>Thirteen books about love
>>Ten things we've learnt about love from ten Picador books