To enter simply complete the form with you full name and contact details. Full Terms & Conditions below. You must be over 18 years old to enter and a resident of the UK. The competition ends on 30th September 2017.
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this chance to win a luxury facial with Skin3 and Rebecca Chance's book Killer Affair
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 07.00 AM on 29th May 2017
and 11.59 PM on 30th September 2017
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: answer the multiple choice questions at www.panmacmillan.com/chance
and enter the required details.
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following:
- Ten people will win a Skin Analysis and Skin3 Signature Treatment to be supplied and carried out at the Skin3 Salon, 41 Fairfax Road, London, NW6 4EL
- The facial is: Skin Analysis & Skin3 Signature Treatment
- One of our skin experts will use imaging technology which will form the basis of a bespoke treatment created specifically for you. Active forms of vitamins A & C and peptides are delivered to the lower layers of skin using soundwaves and pulses. The Skin3 Signature Treatment is suitable for all skin types and concerns using a scientific approach stimulates collagen, softens lines and improves elasticity while increasing hydration and boosting radiance. The treatment will last 90 minutes
- Not suitable for pregnancy or roaccutane users.
- Travel via public transport will be covered up to the value of £50 per winner travel and will be arranged and supplied by Altour travel agency on behalf of Pan Macmillan once the salon appointment has been made, there is no cash payment.
- Treatments must be booked within 1 month from the date of the prize being accepted.
- The prize is only redeemable at Skin3 41 Fairfax Road London NW6 4EL
- Cancellation within 48 hours of the appointment will nullify the prize.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: The winners will be selected via a randomised computer selection process from the correctly answered entries.
11. Ownership of entries: You confirm that your entry is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, including privacy laws, whether of the UK or elsewhere, or any rights of any third party, that no other person was involved in the creation of your entry, that you have the right to give Promoter and its respective licensees permission to use it for the purposes specified herein, that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent, guardian or carer if they are under 18 (or the applicable age of majority), it is lawful for you to enter and that you agree not to transfer files which contain viruses or any other harmful programs.
12. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: the winners will be contacted by a representative of Salon 3 with details for booking their appointment. Once appointments have been made a representative from Pan Macmillan will be available to book travel via public transport.
13. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 14 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within [14 working
] days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
15. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Killer Affair Competition, Fiction Marketing, Pan Macmillan, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
16. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
18. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.