Win! A family pass for Go Ape worth £80 with the Treehouse series by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton
Have you discovered the Treehouse series by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton yet?
The bestselling series has captured the imagination of children worldwide, and to celebrate the release of new book The Treehouse Fun Book (out 11th January 2018) we’ve partnered up with our friends at Go Ape for the ultimate giveaway.
Plunge into the crazy world of the bestselling Treehouse series by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton in The Treehouse Fun Book - an activity book like no other. Andy, Terry and Jill have brought you all their favourite treehouse things to do: create your own treehouse levels; imagine some amazing ice-cream flavours; draw yourself with Andy, Terry and Jill; spot the difference; find your way out of the Maze of Doom and and answer treehouse trivia. So what are you waiting for? Come on up!
With this competition you can escape to the treetops with a Go Ape Tree Top Junior Adventure pass, worth £80 – the perfect way to truly embrace the levels of Andy and Terry’s treehouse home. Tree Top Junior Adventure is a fun filled hour of canopy exploring, trail blazing and obstacles for all to enjoy. You’ll negotiate crossings and finish on a high (literally) with one awesome zip wire. Tree Top Junior Adventure is aimed at Junior Tarzans that are 6 – 12 years old – and with this pass the whole family can come along too! We have three passes to give away.
To enter this competition to win a voucher that will be valid to use over 12 months, simply answer the question below:
What is the name of the two friends in the Treehouse series?
The competition is open from 20th December, and closes on 20th May 2018. You must be a resident of the UK and over 18 years to enter. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Macmillan Children’s Books and Go Ape giveaway (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Macmillan Children’s Books a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”), and Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 00:01 BST on Wednesday 26th December 2017 and 23:59 BST on Sunday 20th May 2018.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: by filling out the entry form at www.panmacmillan.com/goape
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: There are three Go Ape Tree Top Junior Adventure passes to be won worth £80 each. Prize will be sent in either email / post in voucher format. Voucher valid for 12 months to be used at any of the Tree Top Junior locations – see goape.co.uk for site information.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: three winners will be selected at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
11. Ownership of entries: You confirm that your entry is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, including privacy laws, whether of the UK or elsewhere, or any rights of any third party, that no other person was involved in the creation of your entry, that you have the right to give Promoter and its respective licensees permission to use it for the purposes specified herein, that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent, guardian or carer if they are under 18 (or the applicable age of majority), it is lawful for you to enter and that you agree not to transfer files which contain viruses or any other harmful programs.
12. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: They will receive an email from the marketing team at Pan Macmillan within 7 working days of the closing date notifying them of their win.
13. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 7 working days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
15. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Go Ape Treehouse Competition, Children’s Marketing, Macmillan Children’s Books, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date
16. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
18. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.