Win a copy of The Muse by Jessie Burton and Mother's Day treats from JOY
Hurrah Spring is here and Mother's Day is around the corner, to celebrate we have teamed up with the lovely people at Joy to offer you the chance to win some treats (whether it's for mum or for you).
To enter just answer the following question. The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 26th March 2017. You must be a UK resident and over 18 years to enter. Please read the terms and conditions below.
What was the name of Jessie Burton's first book?
The competition has now closed.
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this prize draw to win The Muse by Jessie Burton and Mother's Day treats from JOY (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Picador Books a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry; and (c) an independent or Waterstones bookseller.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter or anyone who is not an independent or Waterstones bookseller. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 09.00am on Friday 17th March 2017 and 11:59pm on 26th March 2017.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Answering the multiply choice question and completing the form provided at www.picador.com/joy
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following:
One winner will receive 1 x paperback copy of The Muse by Jessie Burton, 1 x Louche Luxe 100% Cashmere Scarf, and 1 x Silver & Rose Gold Double layer Heart Necklace
25 runner-ups will receive a copy of The Muse by Jessie Burton (paperback)
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: one winner will be chosen at random from submitted entries, via a randomised computer selection process
11. You confirm that your entry is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe
any laws, including privacy laws, whether of the UK or elsewhere, or any rights of any third party,
that no other person was involved in the creation of your entry, that you have the right to give
Promoter and its respective licensees permission to use it for the purposes specified herein, that you
have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent,
guardian or carer if they are under 18 (or the applicable age of majority), it is lawful for you to enter
and that you agree not to transfer files which contain viruses or any other harmful programs.
The winner of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: by email correspondence from Picador Books within five  working days of the competition closing date.
The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within ten  working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
The name and region of residence of the winner may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Mother's Day Competition, Picador Books, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.