Win a set of Kayla Itsines merchandise
to celebrate the publication of the bikini body 28-day healthy eating & lifestyle guide,
we are giving five lucky competition winners the chance to win a set of merchandise worth over £60. the prize includes ankle weights, a sweat towel, a foam roller and foam roller companion guide.
the bikini body 28-day healthy eating & lifestyle guide: 200 recipes, weekly menus, 4-week workout plan
the body transformation phenomenon and #1 instagram sensation's first healthy eating and lifestyle book!
millions of women follow kayla itsines and her bikini body guide (bbg) 28-minute workouts: energetic, kinetic, high-intensity interval training sessions that help women achieve healthy, strong bodies. fans not only follow kayla on instagram, they pack stadiums for workout sessions with her, they've made her sweat with kayla app hit the top of the apple app store's health and fitness charts, and they post amazing before and after progress shots. kayla's audience is avid and growing, with over 10 million followers worldwide.
the prize consists of the following:
• ankle weights
• drink bottle
• skipping rope
• sweat towel
for a chance to win, please answer the question below. all entries must be received by 23:59
on thursday 9 february 2017
. please read the full terms and conditions below.
question: what does bbg stand for?
terms and conditions
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
please read these terms and conditions carefully. by entering into this kayla itsines merchandise competition (“promotion
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the promotion.
1. this promotion is run by bluebird a trading division of macmillan publishers international limited a company registered in england with registered number 02063302 and registered office at cromwell place, hampshire international business park, lime tree way, basingstoke, hampshire, rg24 8yj (“promoter
2. to enter this promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the united kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. this promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of promoter or any subsidiary of promoter. promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. the promotion is open for entries between 00:00
on thursday 29 december 2016
on thursday 9 february 2017
5. no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. you can enter this promotion in the following way: to win, just answer the question correctly found at www.panmacmillan.com/kaylaitsinescompetition
and submit your contact details.
7. only one entry per eligible person. multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification
8. promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach promoter by the closing date for any reason. proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. entries via agents or third parties are invalid. no other form of entry is permitted. please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. the prize for the promotion consists of the following: five sets of merchandise worth over £60. the prize includes ankle weights, a sweat towel, a foam roller and foam roller companion guide.
10. the prizes shall be awarded as follows: all correct answers will be entered into a prize draw and selection will be done via a random computer selection.
11. ownership of entries: you confirm that your entry is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, including privacy laws, whether of the uk or elsewhere, or any rights of any third party, that no other person was involved in the creation of your entry, that you have the right to give promoter and its respective licensees permission to use it for the purposes specified herein, that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent, guardian or carer if they are under 18 (or the applicable age of majority), it is lawful for you to enter and that you agree not to transfer files which contain viruses or any other harmful programs
12. the winner(s) of the promotion shall be notified as follows: winners will be contacted by email by pan macmillan shortly after the closing date.
13. the winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within ten [10
] working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within thirty [30
] days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. if a winner does not accept the prize within ten [10
] days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). promoter’s decision is final and promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. the name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
15. you can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to kayla itsines merchandise competition, pan macmillan, 20 new wharf road, london, n1 9rr 30 days after the closing date
16. promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions or change the prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. no cash equivalent to the prize is available.
18. promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the promotion.
19. other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the promotion or any aspect of the prize. all activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
20. these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with english law. disputes arising in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the english courts.