Senior Marketing Executive (Fiction)
Digital and Communications
Pan Macmillan UK is one of the largest general book publishers in the UK, with imprints including Macmillan, Mantle, Pan, Picador, Bluebird, Bello, Macmillan Children's Books and Macmillan Digital Audio. We have recently been awarded Publisher of the Year for the second time in three years and we are proud to be home to a range of novelists as diverse as Peter James, Jessie Burton, Kate Morton and Alan Hollinghurst.
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, self-motivated and highly-organized Senior Marketing Executive to join our award-winning Fiction Communications team.
In this position, you will:
- ● Devise, plan and deliver creative and innovative on and offline marketing campaigns across our commercial and literary fiction lists
- ● Art direct external designers and agencies to produce standout advertising creative
- ● Manage your own campaign budgets strategically
- ● Support the Head of Fiction Marketing with year-round brand author marketing campaigns
- ● Liaise closely with Pan Macmillan’s media agency to book print, broadcast and digital advertising
- ● Manage the marketing strategy for Pan Macmillan’s classics imprint, Macmillan Collectors Library
- ● Work alongside our digital team to devise standout social media and influencer campaigns
- ● Play a key creative role in helping to plan events such as our annual Women’s Fiction Party
If you are a creative and energetic person, ideally with at least 2 years’ experience in the marketing department of a Publishing Company, this could be the role for you. You will be equally comfortable working individually or as part of a team. You will have broad reading tastes and enjoy both commercial and literary fiction. In return we can offer you some really exciting projects and a supportive working environment as well as a competitive salary and a range of benefits.
The position is based at our offices in King’s Cross, London.
To apply, please send your named CV and cover letter confirming your current salary and notice period, quoting reference PAN/003/18via email to: [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 21st January 2018
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.