Trade Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced marketer looking to join a creative and innovative team?
Pan Macmillan UK is one of the largest general book publishers in the UK, with imprints including Macmillan, Mantle, Pan, Picador, Bluebird, Bello, Macmillan Children's Books and Macmillan Digital Audio. Pan Macmillan is part of the worldwide Macmillan Publishing Group. We have recently been awarded Publisher of the Year for the second time in three years.
Pan Macmillan is looking for an experienced, skilled, self-motivated and highly-organised Trade Marketing Manager to work in the Trade Marketing Department. You will work across all of Pan Macmillan’s imprints having the opportunity to work on bestselling children’s books, mega fiction brands, stunning literary novels as well as huge non-fiction bestsellers.
Key responsibilities include:
- ● Creating and running exciting and innovative bookseller engagement campaigns
- ● Creating marketing and point of sale material for retailers
- ● Creating content and project management of our tri-yearly trade facing magazines
- ● Producing the best possible sell-in material for the Key Accounts Team
- ● Content planning creation for web, social media and newsletters
- ● Producing bespoke add-ons for retailers
- ● Managing the day to day running of the trade marketing team
- ● Liaising with International Sales team to make sure that where possible resources are shared
- ● Liaising with the Communications Team to share assets and check that all activity is in line with brand and title strategy
- You need to be creative, innovative and organised with excellent relationship-building and communication skills. You will have considerable experience of creating marketing material and a proven track record of working on bookseller engagement campaigns, as well as experience with project management and budget management. You must be able to work autonomously and be good at prioritising work under pressure. Experience in publishing is preferred.
The position is based at our offices in King’s Cross, London.
To apply, please send your named CV and cover letter confirming your current salary and notice period, quoting reference PAN/037/17 via email to: [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 23rd December 2017
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.