TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Instagram competition (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 17:00 on 15 August 2018 23:59 on 19 August 2018 (all times/dates are listed in British Summer Time (UK). Entries past this point will not be eligible).
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Follow the @panmacmillan Instagram account and like, share or comment on the #myMCL competition post. Accounts entering need to be public or we will be unable to record your entry
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Promotion.
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification]
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: 2 x Macmillan Collector’s Library boxsets (for two individuals) comprising of: 1x Black Beauty, 1x Lord Peter Wimsey Investigates, 1x Round About the Christmas Tree, 1x The Awakening & Other Stories, 1x The Story of Doctor Dolittle, 1x The Turn of the Screw & Owen Wingrave. If unavailable, Collector’s Library books of equal value may be issued as a replacement.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: Two winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: announced via an Instagram Story on the @panmacmillan Instagram channel on the day following closure of the competition. They will also receive a Direct Message from the official @panmacmillan Instagram account.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
14. The winner’s name will be posted on the Pan Macmillan website/Instagram channel.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.