Win a gift for you and your friend with City of Friends
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this prize draw for you and a friend to win 1 x each bouquet of flowers from Bloom & Wild, 1 x each Whittard of Chelsea selection of goodies and 1 x each signed paperback of City of Friends by Joanna Trollope
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan
a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter, or any directors. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 10:00 GMT
on 18th September 2017
and 23:59 GMT
on 21st November 2017
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Complete the form on this page
complete with contact details, the name of the friend you’d like to nominate for a gift and telling us why they’re a true friend to you.
Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following:
For you and your nominated friend
1 x each Jessie bouquet from Bloom and Wild delivered to your door*
1 x each Whittard of Chelsea selection of goodies*
1 x each signed paperback copy of City of Friends by Joanna Trollope
PLUS 20 runners up will receive:
1 x £10 credit to spend with Bloom & Wild
1 x 15% discount code for Whittard of Chelsea products
*The flowers and tea are selected by Bloom & Wild and Whittard of Chelsea respectively and cannot be substituted for any other product.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: One winner and twenty runners up will be selected at random by a representative of the Promoter.
11. You confirm that your entry is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, including privacy laws, whether of the UK or elsewhere, or any rights of any third party, that no other person was involved in the creation of your entry, that you have the right to give Promoter and its respective licensees permission to use it for the purposes specified herein, that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent, guardian or carer if they are under 18 (or the applicable age of majority), it is lawful for you to enter and that you agree not to transfer files which contain viruses or any other harmful programs.
12. The winners of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: via email.
13. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 30
working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receive their prizes within 30
days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30
days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The name and region of residence of the winner and the comments from entrants may be used or quoted by Promoter for reasonable campaign publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
15. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to City of Friends promo, Communications, Pan Macmillan, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
16. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
18. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.