Perpetual Disappointments Diary Twitter Competition
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this free prize draw (“Promotion
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 9.00am on 9/1/2017
and 11.59pm on 9/1/2017.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: retweeting the relevant tweet from Pan Macmillan’s company Twitter account, @panmacmillan.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Promotion.
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: 1 of 10 copies of the Perpetual Disappointments Diary.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: 10 winners will be picked at random using a computer selection process from all Twitter users who retweet Pan Macmillan during the specified time period and meet the entry criteria.
11. The winners of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: via Pan Macmillan’s company Twitter account, @panmacmillan. Winners will be required to privately direct message their address to details to @panmacmillan in order to receive their prize.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 30 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Social Media, Pan Macmillan, 20 New Wharf Road, London N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
14. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
16. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
17. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.