Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this prize draw to win one of eight places to have a fish and chips with Peter James on Brighton seafront(“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter, or any directors. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 10.00am on 10th April 2017 and 11:59pm on 17th April 2017.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Comment on Twitter, Instagram or the competition post on Peter James’ Facebook page telling us why you love Detective Superintendent Roy Grace using the #LoveRoyGrace.
7. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following:
8 x places to have traditional fish and chips with Peter James on Brighton seafront*
*The prize does not include travel to and from Brighton
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: Eight winners will be selected at random by a representative of the Promoter. The Promoter will aim to find a date that works for all winners but the date of the meetup will be determined by Peter James’ schedule.
11. The winners of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: via direct message
12. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 30 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. Entrants may be contacted by the Promoter and asked for permission to use their name and comments for reasonable campaign publicity in any form including on Promoters website, in campaign materials and social media pages at no cost.
14. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to The House of New Beginnings Promotion, Communications, Pan Macmillan, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.