Win a flight for you and a friend in British Airways i360
The publication of the landmark 13th Detective Superintendent Roy Grace novel is finally upon us! What better way to celebrate than a competition to win a flight for you and a friend on British Airways i360, where some of the book's most dramatic scenes take place?
Take a flight to the skies on Brighton’s newest attraction, British Airways i360, and see DS Roy Grace's turf as you have never seen it before. British Airways i360 is the world’s tallest moving observation tower and was conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects, creators of the London Eye. Glide slowly up to 450 feet in a giant glass observation pod to enjoy unfolding 360-degree views across Brighton and Hove, the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coast.
The winner will also receive a copy of Need You Dead signed by Peter James.
When the body of a woman is found in a bath in Brighton, Detective Superintendent Roy Grace is called to the scene. At first it looks an open and shut case with a clear prime suspect. Then other scenarios begin to present themselves, each of them tantalizingly plausible, until, in a sudden turn of events, and to his utter disbelief, the case turns more sinister than Grace could ever have imagined...
Order your copy
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question and complete the entry form.
Please read the terms and conditions below. The competition ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 28th May 2017.
British Airways i360 is the location of dramatic scenes in NEED YOU DEAD but what height can the observation pod reach?
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this prize draw to a flight for two adults on British Airways i360 in Brighton and a copy of NEED YOU DEAD by Peter James
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan
a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 10:00am
on 15th May 2017
on 28th May 2017
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Answer the question and complete the form including your name and contact details on this landing page.
7. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following:
- 1 x flight for two adults in British Airways i360 (2 x adult tickets)*
- 1 x signed copy of NEED YOU DEAD by Peter James
- *British Airways i360 visitor Terms & Conditions http://britishairwaysi360.com/terms-conditions/
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: One winner will be selected at random by a representative of the Promoter.
11. The winner of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: via email.
12. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 30
working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receive their prizes within 30
days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30
days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. Tickets can be redeemed for any British Airways i360 flight subject to availability and tickets are valid for one year from issue. Tickets cannot be redeemed for bookings on special event flights.
14. The flights must be redeemed together on the same flight and may not be split or transferred.
15. No refunds or alternative flights will be issued for unused inclusions.
16. The name and region of residence of the winner may be used by Promoter for reasonable campaign publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
17. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to British Airways i360 Competition, Communications, Pan Macmillan, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash alternative is available for this prize and prize is non-transferrable.
20. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.