IGGETY, ZIGGETY, ZAGGETY, ZOOM! Win a trip from the most magnificent broom!
14 October 2016
By Macmillan Children's Books
In celebration of the 15th anniversary of Room on the Broom
, Macmillan Children's Books and Tall Stories are letting one lucky school win a visit from cast members of the Room on the Broom
stage show when the production is in town, plus discounted tickets to see the show at participating theatres in the UK. Visit www.tallstories.org.uk/room-on-the-broom for full details of the upcoming tour!
Join the witch and her cat on their mission to defeat the dragon in Tall Stories’ magical, musical adaptation of the classic picture book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, which is touring nationwide from December 2016 through to Spring/Summer 2017. Songs, laughs and scary fun for children aged 3 and up and their grown-ups, in the Olivier-nominated show that’s toured Britain and the world!
To be in with the chance of winning, use the materials in this activity pack to throw an amazing Room on the Broom Day celebration for your classroom, then e-mail us at email@example.com
with photos of your special day!
Terms & Conditions Apply: UK residents only. Must be 18 or over to enter. Subject to availability only. Please read the terms and conditions below. The competition ends at midnight on Wednesday 30th November. For full details visit: https://www.panmacmillan.com/panmac/competition-terms-and-conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is run by Macmillan Children’s Books a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited, a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) the person submitting should be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries from 06:00
on Saturday 1 October 2016
on Wednesday 30 November 2016
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: use the materials in the Room on the Broom Day Activity Pack provided to you by Macmillan Children’s Books to throw a Room on the Day celebration in your classroom and/or school. E-mail photos of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org
to be in with the chance of winning.
7. One entry per person/classroom. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry for your records.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following:
►a visit from cast members of the Room on the Broom
stage show when the production is in town
► plus discounted tickets to see the show at participating theatres in the UK. Travel/accommodation are not included.
10. The assembly will be arranged at a time that is mutually convenient to the school and Tall Stories. The assembly will be arranged to happen within one year of the prize being awarded.
11. Prize is subject to availability. In the event that no mutually convenient time can be arranged for the assembly, Macmillan Children's Books will gift the winning School with a Julia Donaldson library worth £400.00
12. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: We will select a winner at random using 3rd
party App software on 6th
December 2016. The winner will be notified via e-mail address used for entry.
13. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 30 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
15. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to FAO Marketing Dpt. Pan Macmillan Publishers, 20 New Wharf Road, N1 9RR, 30 days after the closing date.
16. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available. This prize in non-transferable.
18. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.