To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below. Please read the terms and conditions below. The competition closes on Wednesday 2 November 2016.
What is the name of Roy Grace's missing wife?
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this prize draw to win 1 x flight in Brighton’s newest attraction British Airways i360 for two, 1 x afternoon tea for two in The Grand Brighton (limitations apply, see below), 1 x paperback copy of LOVE YOU DEAD by Peter James, with 5 x paperback copies of LOVE YOU DEAD for five runners up
”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan
a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 10:00am
on 20th October 2016
on 2nd November 2016
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: complete the entry form on https://www.panmacmillan.com/panmac/competition-terms-and-conditions/win-the-roy-grace-brighton-experience-day
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following:
- A flight for you and your guest in the city's newest attraction – British Airways i360 to be redeemed no later than 30th June 2017 Monday to Thursday
- Afternoon tea for you and your guest at The Grand Brighton to be redeemed no later than 30th June 2017 Monday to Thursday
- A signed paperback for you and your guest of Love You Dead
- Travel expenses up to £80 per person to travel to and from Brighton
- 5 runners up will win a Love You Dead paperback
- Prize is based on two adults sharing a British Airways i360 flight and The Grand Brighton afternoon tea experience and must be redeemed by 30th June 2017 on any day Monday to Thursday, excluding Christmas and bank holidays. Other date restrictions may apply and are subject to availability. This prize is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers and pre-booking is essential. Other terms and conditions may apply – see here http://britishairwaysi360.com/terms-conditions/
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: One correct entry chosen from all entries at random by an independent representative of the Promoter. The Promoter will act as the middle man to help coordinate the booking of the Brighton i360 flight and the afternoon tea at The Grand Brighton.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: An email to their supplied email address no later than 1 month after close of promotion.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 30
working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30
days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30
days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The name and region of residence of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
14. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Love You Dead Promotion, Communications, Pan Macmillan, 20 New Wharf Road, London, N1 9RR 30 days after the closing date.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.