Closer to Love Exclusive Access Team Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By signing up for the Closer to Love Exclusive Access Team (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by HarperCollins Publishers L.L.C , a company registered in the United States with a registered office at 195 Broadway New York, NY, 10007-3100 and Pan Macmillan, a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited, a company registered in England with a registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoters”).
2. By signing up to the Closer to Love Exclusive Access Team you will be given access to the following content, distributed by email:
- Admission to an exclusive, virtual conversation and Q&A with Vex King and Kaushal at 7pm GMT on 27th January 2023 (plus post-event recording for those unable to attend live)
- An early downloadable excerpt from Vex King’s forthcoming book, Closer to Love
- Closer to Love promotional graphics
(“The Promotional Content”)
3. To sign up for this Promotion you must be aged 18 years old. This Promotion is void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria and where prohibited or restricted by law. The Promoters reserve the right to verify eligibility.
4. The Promotion is open between 4pm GMT, 11am ET, 8am PT on 8th January 2023 and 11pm GMT, 6pm ET, 3pm PT on 15th January 2023 (“Closing Date”).
5. You can sign up to receive the Promotional Content in the following way: Submitting your email address to the Closer to Love Exclusive Access Team submission form, available at the link in Vex King’s Instagram bio.
6. All those who submit their email address through the Promotion’s online form before the Closing Date will receive the Promotional Content by email from the Closer to Love marketing team. The Promoters will endeavour to ensure that the Promotional Content is received by 26th January 2023.
7. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoters and not to Instagram or Facebook.
8. There is no restriction on the number of times an eligible person can sign up to receive the Promotional Content.
9. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any inability to access or download the Promotional Content and no cash alternative to the Promotional Content will be made available.
10. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Promotional Content as required by the circumstances.
11. The Promotional Content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may read, print and download the Promotional Content and store it for your personal private use and may share the #ClosertoLove graphics and quotes on social media. Other than as stated in these Terms and Conditions you may not resell or exploit the Promotional Content or any part of it for any commercial purpose, without first obtaining written permission from the Promoters.
12. You grant to the Promoters a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide, royalty free licence to publish, edit, display, use, transmit, make available, distribute and store any social media posts or other content made using the Promotional Content in whole or in part for any purpose for the full period of copyright including all periods of renewal, extension and revival of the copyright and in all media formats and sublicense others to do the same, provided that nothing in these terms will oblige the Promoters to use or exploit such materials.
13. All personal data submitted by entrants will be handled by HarperCollins Publishers L.L.C and is subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with the Privacy Notice accessible at https://www.harpercollins.com/pages/privacy-policy
14. The Promoters may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion or contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
15. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoters, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoters hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Promotional Content. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.