Marcus Rashford Champion Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into our ‘Marcus Rashford Champion Giveaway’ (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 13 years old or over at the time of entry. If you are under 18 years old you must ask your parent, guardian or carer for permission to enter the promotion and by giving permission they must agree to read, accept and comply with these terms on your behalf. If you do not understand any part of these terms please ask your parent, guardian or carer to explain them. We may require written proof of age and parental permission from entrants and winners.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families or households) of the Promoter or any subsidiary of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 10:00 on 14th June 2021 and 23:59 on 21st June 2021.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: To enter this promotion you must follow Marcus Rashford (@marcusrashford) and the Marcus Rashford Book Club (marcusrashfordbookclub) on Instagram OR Facebook, and either ‘Like’ the Instagram or Facebook post showing the image of the promotion or post a comment in the comment section of either post.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. All entries must comply with the Instagram Community Guidelines or Facebook Community Standards and any entries which do not comply will be disqualified.
7. There is no restriction on the number of entries that an eligible entrant can make.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Where relevant, please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: 5x overall winners will be randomly selected to each receive:
- 1x copy of You Are A Champion by Marcus Rashford (9781529068177)
- 1x copy of A Dinosaur Ate My Sister by Pooja Puri (9781529070668)
- £50 National Book Token voucher
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: The 5 winners will be randomly selected via a prize draw within 7 days of the competition closing. The choice of winner is based purely on chance and the selection will be done via a randomized computer selection process or under the supervision of an independent person.
11. Ownership of entries: The Promotor does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry.
12. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: Via Direct Message from @marcusrashfordbookclub to the competition entrants direct message inbox.
13. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in reasonable post event publicity in any form (including on the Promoters website and social media pages) at no cost.
15. The winner’s first name and county, and if applicable, a copy of the winning entry can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Marcus Rashford Competition, Pan Macmillan, The Smithson, 6 Briset Street, London EC1M 5NR 30 days after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and/or winning entry being made available, please inform the Promotor using these contact details and quoting the name of the Promotion. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. All personal data submitted by entrants is subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice, accessible at https://www.panmacmillan.com/panmac/privacy-notice.
18. The Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion or contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.