Macmillan Collector's Library Wrapped Instagram Giveaway Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Macmillan Collector’s Library Instagram Giveaway (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan, a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 09:00am on April 5th, 2021 and 23:59pm on April 11th, 2021.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Ensure you follow @panmacmillan on Instagram and COMMENT on the MCL Wrapped Instagram post with the collection you’d most like a book from.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Promotion.
7. There is no restriction on the number of entries that an eligible person can make.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: 1x book from the Macmillan Collector’s Library selected at random from the genre the comment chose. E.g. if you chose from the ‘Staples’ category, you may receive a copy of Pride & Prejudice. There are 5 genres to choose from, meaning there will be 10 winners, each receiving one book chosen from the Pan Macmillan Competition Manager, reflecting that genre.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: Using a random number generator, comments will be selected at random until all 5 genres have 2 winners each.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: Winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram by the official Pan Macmillan account (with verification badge). We will not ask you to click on any links or for payment details.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
14. [You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to MACMILLAN COLLECTOR’S LIBRARY WRAPPED GIVEAWAY, The Smithson, 6 Briset Street, London EC1M 5NR 30 days after the closing date
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.