Moonlight and the Pearler's Daughter Instagram giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Moonlight and the Pearler's Daughter giveaway (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 10.00am on 8th November and 23.59pm on 14th November.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Follow @panmacmillan on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments. You can also share to your Instagram stories the Moonlight and the Pearler’s Daughter competition post for a bonus entry.
Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. All entries must comply with the Instagram Community Guidelines and any entries which do not comply will be disqualified.
7. There is no restriction on the number of entries that an eligible person can make.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: THE EXCLUSIVE MOONLIGHT AND THE PEARLER’S DAUGHTER PROOF AND A BOX OF BESPOKE BISCUITS. THERE WILL BE FIVE WINNERS AND BOOKS WILL BE POSTED FIRST CLASS TO A WINNER IN THE UK.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: The 5 winners will be selected from those entrants who follow Pan Macmillan on Instagram and commented on or shared the original Instagram post, and will be picked purely by chance using a randomised selection process.
11. Ownership of entries: N/A
12. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: The winners will be directly messaged by Pan Macmillan on Instagram after the competition deadline.
13. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within  working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within  days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within  days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
15. The winner’s first name and county can be obtained by emailing email@example.com 30 days after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and/or winning entry being made available, please inform the Promotor using these contact details and quoting the name of the Promotion. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. All personal data submitted by entrants is subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice accessible at https://www.panmacmillan.com/privacy-notice. See also the condition above with regard to the announcement of winners.
18. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.