Pan Macmillan & National Theatre Paradise Giveaway Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Pan Macmillan and National Theatre Paradise giveaway (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter and the National Theatre, or any subsidiary of Promoter and the National Theatre. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 06:00 on 12 August 2021 and 23:59 on 22 August 2021.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Visit www.panmacmillan.com/paradise-giveaway and complete the form.
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prizes for the Promotion consists of the following:
Three prize winners will receive:
- 1x copy of Paradise by Kae Tempest
- A pair of tickets to see Paradise by Kae Tempest at the National Theatre, which runs until 11 September 2021. These are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The winners should arrange the date for their tickets with the National Theatre's Box Office at the earliest opportunity, once put in touch by Picador.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and selection will be done via a random computer selection.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: They will receive an email from the marketing team at Pan Macmillan within 30 working days of the closing date notifying them of their win.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 3 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. . Promoter will endeavour to ensure that the winner receives their copy of Paradise within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. Winners should arrange the date for their tickets with the National Theatre's Box Office at the earliest opportunity, once put in touch by Promoter. If a winner does not accept the prize within 3 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter and the National Theatre for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoter’s and the National Theatre’s website and social media pages at no cost.
14. You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to ‘Pan Macmillan and National Theatre Paradise Giveaway, The Smithson, 6 Briset Street, London, EC1M 5NR’, 30 days after the closing date.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize is specifically excluded. All activities are undertaken at the entrant's own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.