Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager, Fiction
Digital and Communications
Pan Macmillan UK is one of the largest general book publishers in the UK, with imprints including Macmillan, Mantle, Pan, Picador, Bluebird, Bello, Macmillan Children's Books and Macmillan Digital Audio. Pan Macmillan is part of the worldwide Macmillan Publishing Group. We have recently been awarded Publisher of the Year for the second time in three years.
Pan Macmillan is looking for an experienced, skilled, self-motivated and highly-organised Marketing Manager to work in the Fiction Communications department
- The position will involve –
- Creation and implementation of high impact, highly integrated consumer campaigns through successful use of the full marketing and content mix: advertising, digital marketing
- Planning campaigns globally and in liaison with international sister companies.
- Development of fiction brand building initiatives (particularly around key repeat brands) and third party relationships
- Monitoring design magazines and online resources to update fiction teams on trends and future developments
- Providing marketing support to the fiction team in the acquisition and retention of titles and authors and in consumer research projects
- Content planning for brand authors, audience and imprint social media
This is a key role within our organisation and as such we are looking for someone who has experience in the marketing or publicity department of a Publishing Company. You must be able to work autonomously and be good at prioritising work under pressure.
The position is based at our offices in King’s Cross, London.
To apply, please send your named
CV and cover letter confirming your current salary and notice period, quoting reference PAN/025/17
via email to: [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 8th October 2017
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.