Stronger by Poorna Bell - Instagram Giveaway
PRIZE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESTRICTED TO UK RESIDENTS ONLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this STRONGER BY POORNA BELL SOCIAL PAPERBACK GIVEAWAY (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged  years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families or households) of the Promoter or any subsidiary of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between [00:00] on [03.03.22] and [00:00] on [11.03.22].
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: ENTER BY SHARING ‘STRONGER’ SOCIAL AFFIRMATIONS POST TO YOUR INSTAGRAM STORIES OR GRID. INCLUDE A ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION OF SOMETHING THAT HAS MADE YOU FEEL STRONGER, RESILIENT, POWERFUL OR CAPABLE IN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS. IN ORDER FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE COUNTED, YOU’LL NEED TO TAG @BLUEBIRD BOOKS AND @POORNABELL OR @SEEMYSTRONG TO THIS POST.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with https://www.instagram.com/. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless https://www.instagram.com/ from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
All entries must comply with the https://www.instagram.com/ Community Guidelines and any entries which do not comply will be disqualified.
7. There is no restriction on the number of entries that an eligible person can make.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Where relevant, please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: TWO WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A PAPERBACK COPY OF STRONGER BY POORNA BELL ALONG WITH A STRONGER TOTE BAG CONTAINING A NUMBER OF GOODIES INCLUDING PROTEIN BARS AND A POSTCARD WITH A SPOTIFY WORKOUT PLAYLIST. THE POSTAGE OF THIS GOODYBAG WILL BE COVERED BY PAN MACMILLAN AND NO OTHER COSTS WILL BE INCURRED BY THE WINNERS OF THIS COMPETITION.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: ONCE THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED THE ENTRANTS WILL BE EVALUATED BY BOTH POORNA BELL AND BLUEBIRD BOOKS TO PICK TWO WINNERS FOR THE GOODYBAG BASED ON THE ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTIONS OF WHY PEOPLE HAVE BECOME STRONGER, RESILIENT, POWERFUL, CAPABLE ETC. IF NO DECISION CAN BE MADE, THEN ALL SHORTLISTED ENTRANTS WILL BE ENTERED INTO A RANDOMISED COMPUTER SELECTION TO PICK TWO FINAL WINNERS.
11. Ownership of entries: SUBJECT TO WINNING THE GIVEAWAY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT POSTED BY WINNING ENTRIES AS A PART OF THE COMPETITION WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PAN MACMILLAN TO SHARE ON @BLUEBIRDBOOKS, @PANMACMILLAN, @POORNABELL & @SEEMYSTRONG SOCIAL CHANNELS.
In consideration of having the opportunity to participate in the Promotion you grant to the Promoter a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide, royalty free licence to publish, edit, display, use, transmit, make available, distribute and store your entry in whole or in part for any purpose for the full period of copyright including all periods of renewal, extension and revival of the copyright and in all media formats whether now known or devised in future (including without limitation on websites and social media channels) and to sublicense others to do the same, provided that nothing in these terms will oblige the Promoter to use or exploit your entry . You also hereby waive all moral rights you may now or in the future hold in connection with your entry and acknowledge that the Promoter may require you to enter into additional written agreements in connection with the Promoter’s use of your entry. You confirm that: (i) your entry is your own original work and no other person was involved in its creation; (ii) your entry is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws, or any rights of any third party, (iii) you have the right to give the Promoter and its respective licensees permission to use your entry for the purposes specified herein; (iv) you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your entry or the consent of their parent, guardian or carer if they are under 18; and (v) it is lawful for you to enter.
12. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY DIRECT MESSAGE ON INSTAGRAM BY FRIDAY 18TH MARCH AT THE LATEST.
13. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within [FIVE] working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within  days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within [FIVE] days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in reasonable post event publicity in any form (including on the Promoters website and social media pages) at no cost.
15. The winner’s surname and county, and if applicable, a copy of the winning entry can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to STRONGER BY POORNA BELL SOCIAL PAPERBACK GIVEAWAY, ℅ Annie Rose, Pan Macmillan, The Smithson, 6 Briset Street, London EC1M 5NR 30 days after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and/or winning entry being made available, please inform the Promoter using these contact details and quoting the name of the Promotion. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. All personal data submitted by entrants is subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice accessible at https://www.panmacmillan.com/panmac/privacy-notice. See also the condition above with regard to the announcement of winners.]
18. The Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion or contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
19. [Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected].
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.