The Boy With Wings Resource Pack Giveaway Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this 'Resource Pack Giveaway for The Boy with Wings by Lenny Henry' (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families or households) of the Promoter or any subsidiary of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 06.00 on 25 September 2021 and 23.59 on 11 October 2021.
5. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: by direct messaging @MacmillanKidsUk on Twitter or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Promotion
6. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
7. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Where relevant, please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
8. The giveaway for the Promotion consists of the following: 100 copies of The Boy With Wings by Lenny Henry resource pack. Each pack includes 15 sampler books of The Boy With Wings, 2 x A3 posters, 30 bookmarks, as well as digital access to activity sheets and teaching lesson plans based on the book The Boy With Wings.
9. The giveaway shall be awarded as follows: on a first come first serve basis.
10. Ownership of entries: The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry.
11. The recipient(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: via DM on Twitter or by email from email@example.com before 12 October 2021, when they will be asked to provide their mailing address.
12. The recipient(s) may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. The Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Giveaway (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Giveaway is available and the Giveaway is non-transferable.
14. All personal data submitted by entrants is subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice accessible at https://www.panmacmillan.com/privacy-notice
15. The Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion or contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.