The Darkest Evening Instagram Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this [The Darkest Evening (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between [17.00] on [21st December 2020] and [23.59pm] on 28th December 2020, 11:59pm.
5. [No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning]
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Follow @panmacmillan on Instagram and like, comment or share to your Instagram stories the Darkest Evening competition post
7. [Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification]
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: THE EXCLUSIVE EDITION OF THE DARKEST EVENING HARDBACK AND ONE NEOM CHRISTMAS WISH 1 WICK CANDLE. IF THIS CANDLE IS OUT OF STOCK, ANOTHER NEOM CANDLE OF EQUAL VALUE WILL BE SENT IN ITS PLACE. ITEMS WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY, FIRST CLASS TO A WINNER IN THE UK.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: OUR WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED AFTER 5 days AND THE PRIZE (AS DETAILED ABOVE) WILL BE MAILED TO THE WINNER
11. Ownership of entries: THIS COMPETITION IS ONLY OPEN TO ADULTS. ENTRANTS MUST BE 18 OR OVER ON 01/06/20.
12. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: [BY DM ON INSTAGRAM].
13. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within  working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within  days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within  days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
15. [You can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to [The Marketing Dept, Pan Macmillan, The Smithson, 6 Briset Street, London EC1M 5NR] 30 days after the closing date]
16. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
18. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.