THESE ARE THE WORDS PROOF TIKTOK GIVEAWAY Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this THESE ARE THE WORDS PROOF TIKTOK GIVEAWAY (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Nikita Gill and Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families or households) of the Promoter or any subsidiary of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 06:00 am on 09.08.2022 and 11:59 pm on 14.08.2022.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Follow @nikitagillpoetry and @PANMACMILLAN on TikTok, ‘like’ the post on @nikitagillpoetry’s account and comment on the post. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless TikTok from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to TikTok. All entries must comply with the TikTok Community Guidelines and any entries which do not comply will be disqualified.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Where relevant, please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following. 20 winners will receive:
- 1 x proof copy of These Are the Words by Nikita Gill
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: The winners will be selected from those entrants who follow @nikitagillpoetry and @PANMACMILLAN on Tiktok, ‘liked’ the post and commented on the post on @nikitagillpoetry’s post, and will be picked purely by chance using a randomised selection process.
11. Ownership of entries: The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry.
12. The winners of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: The winners will be directly messaged by @PANMACMILLAN on Tiktok after the competition deadline.
13. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 15 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age, among other details. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 15 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in reasonable post event publicity in any form (including on the Promoters website and social media pages) at no cost.
15. The winner’s surname and county, and if applicable, a copy of the winning entry can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘THESE ARE THE WORDS PROOF TIKTOK GIVEAWAY, Pan Macmillan, The Smithson, 6 Briset Street, London EC1M 5NR’ 30 days after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and/or winning entry being made available, please inform the Promoter using these contact details and quoting the name of the Promotion. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. All personal data submitted by entrants is subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice accessible at https://www.panmacmillan.com/privacy-notice . See also the condition above with regard to the announcement of winners
18. The Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion or contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.