Great Family Days In pre-order competition terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Great Family Days In pre-order competition (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan, a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families or households) of the Promoter or any subsidiary of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 9am on 19.9.20 and midnight on 14.10.20
5. Proof of purchase of at least one copy of Great Family Days In by Claire Balkind is required.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Email your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org within the above timeframe.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Where relevant, please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: Two winners will be picked at random from the entrants who have emailed proof of purchase to the relevant email address by midnight on 14 October. One winner picked at random from eligible entries will win a £100 gift card for Etsy, while another will win a £100 gift card for Hobbycraft.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: Two separate winners will be picked at random from eligible entrants who have emailed their proof of purchase to email@example.com. Selection will be based purely on chance and selection should be done via a randomised computer selection process or under the supervision of an independent person.
11. Ownership of entries: The Promotor does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry.
12. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: the two winners will be contacted by email by a member of Pan Macmillan staff, to the address with which they provided their proof of purchase.
13. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in reasonable post event publicity in any form (including on the Promoters website and social media pages) at no cost.
15. The winner’s first name and county, and if applicable, a copy of the winning entry can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Great Family Days In pre-order competition, Pan Macmillan, The Smithson, 6 Briset Street, London EC1M 5NR 30 days after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and/or winning entry being made available, please inform the Promotor using these contact details and quoting the name of the Promotion. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available and the Prize is non-transferable.
17. All personal data submitted by entrants is subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice accessible at https://www.panmacmillan.com/panmac/privacy-notice. See also the condition above with regard to the announcement of winners.
18. The Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion or contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.