Joe Wicks’ carrot cake overnight oats recipe
Make a breakfast fit for The Body Coach with Joe Wicks’ delicious but healthy carrot cake overnight oats recipe, from his book Veggie Lean in 15.
- 75g rolled oats
- 1 carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1⁄4 tsp mixed spice
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 200ml almond milk
- 20g pecans
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- drizzle of honey
- Tip all the ingredients apart from the pecans, yoghurt and honey into a bowl and stir well. Pour the mixture into a sealable container and leave to soak in the fridge overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, toast the pecans in a dry frying pan over a medium heat until smelling nutty, then allow to cool and roughly chop.
- Remove the lid from your overnight oats, top with the yoghurt, sprinkle over the toasted pecans and drizzle with honey.