Make Joe Wicks' McLeanie Breakfast Hash
Is Joe Wicks' McLeanie Breakfast Hash a bit of you? Make it this morning with this recipe from his new book, The Fat Loss Plan.
- Simmer the broccoli in a small saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and roughly chop.
- Melt the oil in a wide non-stick frying pan and add the potato, garlic, spring onions and courgette. Stir and cook for 5-6 minutes over a high heat.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until just wilted.
- Season the mixture and stir in the chopped ham, broccoli and parsley.
- Make two dips in the hash and crack an egg into each one. Put a lid on the pan and cook until the egg is just set or cooked to your liking.
- Season and serve scattered with the toasted pine nuts, if using.